пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Achievement unlocked

Photo



loaning: why am i laughing so much



loaning:

why am i laughing so much

You still got that angry look down



You still got that angry look down

Photo



kawaiimonkey: ~



kawaiimonkey:

~

I'm sorry, but how fucking cute is this? The friendship between...



I'm sorry, but how fucking cute is this? The friendship between Tron and Sora is one of my favorites. (X

The Council of Elrond Gizoogled (Part 6/7)











The Council of Elrond Gizoogled (Part 6/7)

lolsofunny: i searched cuddling so i could ref 4 a picture and i got this thank you

lolsofunny:

i searched cuddling so i could ref 4 a picture and i got this

image

thank you

playinzeegaemz: There's this telemarketer who calls me...



playinzeegaemz:

There's this telemarketer who calls me frequently. I decided he is probably Xehanort. Now my life is 10% more interesting, as every time he calls, I check my phone and see this and get to be like "Whoa, Xehanort, you gotta let up on the calls. I'm waaaay too busy right now to hear about your clones and your darkness and your bald head and stuff."

rneerkat: thisisnotlogansblog: rneerkat: rneerkat: is there a month between april and...

rneerkat:

thisisnotlogansblog:

rneerkat:

rneerkat:

is there a month between april and june? 

may be

you can't answer your own jokes

"why did the chicken cross the road?" "why" "sorry cant answer my own jokes ur gonna have to find the solution yourself"

chinkerbelle: Reasons I grab my boobs running upstairs running downstairs running stoked on...

chinkerbelle:

Reasons I grab my boobs

  • running upstairs
  • running downstairs
  • running
  • stoked on life
  • scared
  • walking through my house in the dark
  • bored
  • boobs

Photo



The Final Fantasy XIII trilogy.







The Final Fantasy XIII trilogy.

zerione: Snow, it's been a long time..





zerione:

Snow, it's been a long time..

jpkuremi: Really?



jpkuremi:

Really?

rokulou: seasidehearts: impersisfluff: Never ask anyone in the kingdom hearts fandom to swim this...

rokulou:

seasidehearts:

impersisfluff:

Never ask anyone in the kingdom hearts fandom to swim this way.

but then how will we dance & play & have a musical for everyone to have a lot of finny fun

what about shaking our fins

Photo



gavinandbarbaraishipit: sorry not sorry



gavinandbarbaraishipit:

sorry

not sorry

i'm friends with everyone until they get better friends and kinda leave me

i'm friends with everyone until they get better friends and kinda leave me

Photo











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий