пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Sir and slut.

thefetishsociety: The Fetish Society



thefetishsociety:

The Fetish Society

A business tie for business time



A business tie for business time

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



dominant88: Taken like My little whore. You love it like this,...



dominant88:

Taken like My little whore. You love it like this, don't you?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Sir, have You thought about adding in a 2nd slut to Your collection? And why don't You post any personal posts? I get bored of just hearing slut talk. You should definitely post some photos of Yourself. ;)

That would pretty much be up to her, and I'm not sure I'd want to. Everyone has threesome fantasies, but if it ever did happen, either mfm or fmf it would be a one time thing or if we both enjoyed it, only on special occasions. And she would also likely be dominant to another girl there. But we're together so I wouldn't like to just have another slut. About posting selfies, we'll just see.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo

















I want to kiss your pretty tummy :) I think you are so cute. Can I be friend with you on internet? Have you got skype MSN facebook or anything? :)

Thanks, dude, but I'm a straight man- Sir

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий