среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

PINK-EROTICA

Shopping

I have been shopping around for a really cute cami dress with spaghetti straps and a frilly bottom, perhaps Black with polka dots or Fushia Pink. I have got the balls to shop for women’s clothing before. It’s easier around the holidays because you can say its for a present and get a gift reciept. I so much want to check out the dress stores around but I still have hesitations. I usually go to places at times when the customer numbers are low and to places with self check outs. I love shopping for makeup too. I get such a hard on when I see sexy Female attire.

Photo sets

I just purchased a yummy sexy Hot Fushia Pink lipstick the other day. I can’t wait to use it. Hopefully this weekend I can get all dolled up and take some really good face photos. I am trying to get the quality better. I think my photos are better now then when I first started posting. I really need a good day alone to really get some good shots. I usually only have a couple of hours which isn’t enough time to go all out like I want. I really want to let the Girl inside me loose to be free and wild for a while before I have to push her back deep within my panties.

Back...

trapdragon:

My apologies for the lack of content recently - I went on an impromptu hiking trip up in the north of Scotland.

I realize that most of you aren't interested in pictures of scenery and sh*t, so I'll post some newer stuff asap. But for those that are, -voilà-

Read More

Glad to have you back, I hope you had a great time!

I love this look, she is so pretty and her shirt is very cute!



I love this look, she is so pretty and her shirt is very cute!

My new video is viewable on xhamster

My new video on xHamster sex and candy is just a compilation of me flashing my naughty bits in lingerie and heels. Hope you like!

trappyfeet2: https://twitter.com/TexiTrap Beautiful tities!...



trappyfeet2:

https://twitter.com/TexiTrap

Beautiful tities! Those are perfect!

traperkeeper: TRAPer Keeper Bailey gets me excited every time...



traperkeeper:

TRAPer Keeper

Bailey gets me excited every time I see her!

Reblog me!

If you haven’t scrolled through my personal galleries (my pics 1through 7) yet, check them out. I have plenty of other photos that haven’t been commented on. You may find something you’ll like that hasn’t been reblogged. My latest video on xHamster is in processing so hopefully you can watch it in a day or two. I have more to upload within the week. I’m working like a whore to please all of those horny cocks. Kisses everyone! Thanks again for following me and being so kind with your comments. You all make me feel very pretty.

Hi everyone! I recently sold a CD set of 5 containing all of my sexy photos and videos for 25...

Hi everyone! I recently sold a CD set of 5 containing all of my sexy photos and videos for 25 dollars, it sold quick. I am thinking of placing more on eBay through someone.

tiatransformsbottoms: TS Lily DeMure transformed by Tia...


TS Lily DeMure from www.birchplace.xxx/tvbunni


TS Lily DeMure also at www.tiatizzianni.com

tiatransformsbottoms:

TS Lily DeMure transformed by Tia Tizzianni see more of Lily's hot vids on

www.birchplace.xxx/lilydemure

Sweet and Sexy!

So pretty!





So pretty!

I would love to date you. You are so adorably cute.







I would love to date you. You are so adorably cute.

subbii: For my birthday, I wished to wake up this morning...













subbii:

For my birthday, I wished to wake up this morning without any body hair..

Oh well.. At least my butt still looks good..

That is a beautiful ass shot!

stvs: fotosasslindas: omg.!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful car...

















stvs:

fotosasslindas:

omg.!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful car jajajaja

love her pretty butthole and outfit!

Wow! That's hot!

trappyfeet2: I want to 69 that so bad!!!!!



trappyfeet2:

image

I want to 69 that so bad!!!!!

bignitro: pink-erotica: gonna have fun tonight! Make a video...



bignitro:

pink-erotica:

gonna have fun tonight!

Make a video of u having fun

I have lots of videos of me having fun and more to cum! Hehe

stacysissy: pink-erotica: My pink panty...



stacysissy:

pink-erotica:

My pink panty collection

*yummy*

Which cute panty should I prance around in?

New video

Hi everyone! I just uploaded another new sexy video to xhamster.com which should be viewable in a few days

trapchase: Sexy little fem trap Gorgeous! Awesomely sexy body!



trapchase:

Sexy little fem trap

Gorgeous! Awesomely sexy body!

phil4t: Young Wow! She's a real beauty! I wised I could...



phil4t:

Young

Wow! She's a real beauty! I wised I could be with her. I love her body. I want to lick it all over!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий